Landscape lighting is a smart investment for a homeowner or commercial business. The benefits of landscape lighting include:
- Increased Safety — For security, Lumiere Electric installs timers, motion-sensitive lights, and wireless remotes.
- Dramatic Appeal — Outdoor lighting draws attention to the architectural elements of a home or office, creating a unique and often dramatic look and feel.
- Improved Garden Aesthetics — Landscape lighting can brighten a walkway, accent a tree, or serves to spotlight a water element.
- Low Operating Cost — Low voltage LED landscape lighting is energy efficient and produces a substantial amount of light.
Interior lighting can serve both practical and aesthetic functions. Indoor lighting can create a lively or tranquil mood. In a kitchen, recessed lights can emphasize a cabinet’s unique structure or design. And in any room, a self-regulating motion sensor improves energy efficiency and enhances home security.
The present-day demands of electricity often exceed the capacity of electrical systems installed in previous decades, so when you begin remodeling evaluate your electrical system.
Increased risks are associated with the wiring in older homes. Knob and tube wiring, a standard used prior to 1950, is not inherently unsafe, but should be evaluated on a case by case basis.
Homes built in the 1960s and 1970s often used aluminum wiring. It heats up quickly and can be a fire hazard.
Today, home appliances are more energy efficient, but the increase in devices means the demand for electricity is far greater than ever before. And the wiring process can often be somewhat intricate. Adding another appliance? Count on us to handle your electrical needs both safely and effectively.
A service upgrade improves your lifestyle and provides:
- Greater comfort and convenience
- Added financial value to your home
- Compliance with modern safety and building codes
- Reduced risk of fire hazards associated with older electrical systems
Lumiere Electric handles your commercial electrical needs, from new and remodeled buildings, to retrofits and electrical maintenance. Commercial Remodeling pays off: A properly wired building is safer and more energy efficient and increases the potential for greater productivity.
Our Commercial Services include:
- New construction and renovations — offices, warehouses, and industrial spaces
- Outlets, switches and light fixtures
- Electrical maintenance and support
Troubling shooting is quick and accurate problem solving that results in cost savings. Electrical problems can arise unexpectedly in many Bay Area homes. Such concerns as flickering lights, repeatedly tripping circuit breakers or blown fuses, and crackling sounds coming from switches or outlets should be dealt with immediately. Most wiring is behind walls or in ceilings so finding an electrical malfunction requires professional experience and training. Lumiere Electric can quickly locate the problem and find a solution.
Ready to Stand Out? Contact Us…
Have a question about a project we completed, our process, or just curious about what’s on tap this week? We’re happy to answer all your questions.
Let’s Work Together!
Ready to start a project?
Let’s talk about your idea. We like to come prepared for our first conversation, so for starters, please fill out our project inquiry form in as much detail as possible.